Remembering me!

I was trying to build my Google Profile and was it tough! It’s been such a long time I sat down to write about.......well. ME. I was amazed I did not know me enough to write even a small bio kind of thing about me!!

Still, after struggling for about an hour, I did come out with a piece. If you read it below, it may come out as a sales pitch for a SEO services firm. Frankly, it is. I am so involved with my new business that I have become a part of it, for all practical reasons. Hopefully will change this with time!

Sidtech SEO Services is an Internet strategy development firm whose services include website design & development, on-page optimization, off-page efforts, social media and marketing support.

We endeavour to bridge the gap between the technical aspects of website design and sales and marketing objectives of an organization. Sidtech SEO Services has consistently shown the ability to establish the exact requirements of the client through extensive research and analysis.

Here is a brief about Mr. Manish Pahuja, the CEO of Sidtech SEO Services.

My Internet career started with WebEcom Communications. While working there I was fascinated by go.com, the search engine later acquired by Disney. I recognized the power of search engines and the need for making websites search engine friendly.

When I moved to Flair Media, I was able to implement SEO plans that had a significant impact on sales. It was while at Flair Media that I discovered the direct relationship to sales and marketing of a well executed SEO strategy.

I am now able to draw on nineteen years of sales and marketing experience, ten of them Internet exclusive, to help my clients in getting the most from their web sites.

My training has been in sales. That is what I have been doing for the best part of my professional career. This background has given me the perspective to look at SEO as a tool to not just increase rankings but, more importantly, to impact your business, your bottom line, your ROI.

My SEO training started at Flair Media where I learned how to build traffic and how to convert that traffic in to sales.

I went to college for studying arts. The rules of design that I learned there easily transmute into design aesthetic for the websites my company designs.

My latest venture is Sidtech SEO Services, http://www.sidtech.biz. My aim with this firm is to assist businesses around the globe in leveraging the power of internet technologies and trends. Search engines are fast becoming just the couriers of furious change internet is witnessing for the past few years. You don’t just add your websites to search engines anymore. You add them to Bookmarking and Social Media sites for lightning fast indexing. This is just one example of where the future is headed.

Search engine optimization is not an end in itself. This is sometimes lost to technical consultants. My background in sales allows me to translate better rankings in to better traffic which then leads to increased sales.

As an effective communicator I can translate the more arcane, technical SEO terms and themes into something a CEO can understand. Technical jargon is hugely different from management language. You can’t explain the importance of a H1 tag to a CEO as well as you can explain him the importance of that tag to bring in sales via the route of better indexing.

I am determined to maximise the ROI of client sites through running concerted SEO plans, Pay per Click, Web Analytics, Market Research and Social Media campaigns. You can catch more of from my blog, SEOable.

Comments

Popular Posts